Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 21 - Deer Park Shelter

Dirt Tan

From PJ:

At Deer Park Shelter or something like that. Today was much easier than yesterday. We did over 16 miles and were done by 2 o'clock. Very excited to go into Hot Springs. We are only 3 miles out so we should be there pretty early. Can't wait to get breakfast. Might be a 2-plater.

And [excited to] take my first shower in 12 days. Believe it or not I don't smell that bad. I give myself wet wipe baths and I brought deodorant. But as you saw, I'm covered in dirt.

***

I'm thinking three eggs over easy, wheat toast, home fries, sausage, bacon, and a big glass of OJ.

***

This is what I fantasize about while hiking. There could be a naked lady standing in front of this diner and I would push her out of the way if she interfered with my breakfast.

***

All we do is talk about food out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment