Monday, April 11, 2016

10 April - Albert Mountain

From PJ:
"I'm on top of Albert Mountain right now. 100 miles in."

He also included a few pictures with this update.

Self Explanatory

Every year, there is a "Feed the Hikers" weekend. PJ worked it out to be here during the celebration. I don't know how it went, but I suspect he'll update me soon - when he gets better signal.

Bluets along the trail
Right now, I know that PJ doesn't always get the best signal or service, so the updates come and go. He's still hiking, and now it has been over a week!

Data

I don't have exact information, but this is my best guess...

Days Hiking: 10
Miles Hiked Today: 21.5 miles*
Elevation Gained Today: 3,942 ft.*
Total Miles Hiked: 100 Miles

* Keep in mind, yesterday's update was given during the middle of his day, so this might have inflated today's numbers. This is what he has done since his last update.

No comments:

Post a Comment