Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 29 - Wallkill Reserve

From PJ:

This is the bear I was in a standoff with yesterday. [She is peeking through the woods in the left/middle side of the picture]. She was daring me to pass.
Had to do some rocky night hiking tonight.
Too bad I didn't have this mushroom at the time. I could have doubled in size and jumped on her head. Problem solved.



[Catania: that's an awesome mushroom! Superpowers!]

Yeah. It was yummy. Made me feel a little strange after eating.

I've seen a lot of mushrooms out here, but too scared to try them. Some look just like protobellos or shiitakes, but I'm not gonna find out.

Wallkill Reserve
I saw so many deer in this area - Wallkill Reserve. I was trying to get a photo of a blue heron, but it flew away.


No comments:

Post a Comment