Sunday, May 22, 2016

May 13 - Trent's Grocery600

600 Miles

From PJ:

That [600 mile] picture is from this morning. I'm at Trent's Grocery right now.




This is where I just took a shower and did laundry.

I'm not sure if I am any cleaner, but my clothes are dry and they had hot water.



This is where I set up camp. Trail days is going on right now in Damascus, so there is no one on the trail.

Trail Days is a big festival. I may go tomorrow. Patriot's parents are in town so they can give me a ride in and out. Damascus has a population of 900, but during trail days there will be 30,000 people going through there. I'm sort of up in the air about going.

It's going to be packed. It's also going to be hard to get in and out of town without spending a lot of money. But there will also be a lot of free stuff and just about everyone is going to be there. We'll see how I feel in the morning. If I go, it will be my first zero day. (As in zero miles)


No comments:

Post a Comment