Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 30 - 400 Miles

See Ya...


From PJ:

Should be hitting 400 miles in about 2 hours.

***

Watching grown men take selfies makes me feel really good in my decision never to take a selfie.

400 MILES!!!
Rewarding my feet.

This water is actually freezing. I'm basically just sitting on this rock in the middle of the stream.

HISS

This snake was underneath me this whole time.

***

Also I found out that I saw a flying squirrel way back in Georgia. I had no idea what it was at the time, but I saw a picture, and it definitely was one.

This is NOT the flying squirrel PJ saw...But it is eating pizza, so that's cool.

They [flying squirrels] look weird. Almost like a lemur. It wasn't flying when I saw it, but I could tell it was something different.





Bob Peoples - this picture was NOT taken by PJ. Catania found it online.

More from PJ:

So there's this guy - Bob Peoples - who is another trail legend. Anyway, on this shelter I passed, it had a bunch of quotes about him written on it - similar to the most interesting man in the world commercials.

Like, "Bob Peoples once was bitten by a snake. Sadly, three days later the snake died."

And my favorite, Bob Peoples sleeps with a pillow under his gun."

No comments:

Post a Comment